- Mondays 12:50 - 3:50 p.m. CTS 310: Conducting Clinical and Translational Research
- Tuesdays 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. CTS 320 Analyzing Clinical and Translational Research
- Wednesdays 12:50 p.m. - 3:50 p.m. CTS 301: Designing Clinical and Translational Research
- Wednesdays 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. CTS 395: Introduction to Biomedical Informatics
- Every other Thursday 12:50 - 3:50 p.m. CTS 305: Cell to Society I
- Thursdays 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Free-form Discussion (no agenda - just talk) (S457)
- Fridays 11:00 - 12:00 p.m. Workshop in Clinical Research (CROW) (S457)
- Fridays 12:00 - 1:15 PM Seminar in CTS (S359)
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Here is the schedule for the Fall 2010 semester. In addition to courses, we will continue to have seminar on Fridays at noon. Fellows' Workshop will move to Fridays at 11:00 starting in September.
Starting September 16, we'll be experimenting with a new activity on Thursdays at noon: Free-form discussion. All faculty, fellows and students are invited to meet in FRED (S457) to talk about whatever topics are pressing that day: science, health care, careers, grants, art, music, whatever. BYOL (Bring Your Own Lunch). No reservations and no agendas. Ben and Amanda will do their best to be there and all are welcome.
I'm looking forward to a great year - thanks!
Posted by Ben Littenberg at 8/14/2010 09:41:00 AM