Population Studies Workshop
6:00 p.m. July 28 – Noon, July 31, 2013
Application due: April 1, 2013
- To learn how to access / utilize data available from the Jackson Heart and Strong Heart studies.
- To develop and present a manuscript proposal using data from one or both of the studies.
- To provide opportunities to collaborate with other investigators.
- Early-career level investigators with previous research experience are invited to attend including K-awardees, junior faculty, new investigators, post doctoral fellows.
- Other interested investigators with research experience.
- NHLBI staff, senior investigators, and data analysis staff from the Jackson Heart Study and Strong Heart Study.
Location and Cost
- Workshop will be held at Natcher Conference Center on the NIH campus in Bethesda, Maryland.
- No registration fee.
- Attendees are responsible for their own travel, lodging, and food costs.